Friday, March 1, 2013

Shannan's Big Read!

 I'm nineteen books into my challenge to read 100 books in 2013 to celebrate Sylvan Lake's centennial year!

Today I read three picture books aloud in the library today for my final read-aloud day of Freedom to Read Week: "The Lorax" by Dr. Seuss, "And Tango makes three" by Justin Richardson, and "The Waiting dog" by Carolyn Beck.

I started reading "What my mother doesn't know" by Sonia Sones and "The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian" by Sherman Alexie earlier in the week, and though I didn't have time to finish them in the hour I was reading aloud, I read enough, and they were good enough that now I have to finish them so I've added them to my list of books I'm currently reading.

I'm going to have to hurry up and finish some of the books on my currently reading list so I can get busy reading even more!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment