Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Big Read 2013- March Part 2

The Big Read 2013

The month is almost over. I haven't been reading toooo much. Here is my list for the rest of March. How are you doing on your reading?

View full imageThe Friday Society by Adrienne Kress. This is a Young Adult book- steampunk for your lovers out there.  It is a pretty good. I would recommend it to teens.

Lord's Fall (Elder Races, #5)Lord's Fall by Thea Harrison. This book is not in the system. It is an adult fluffy romance featuring dragons and vampires and griffons etc. Part of a series. Not bad but not great. Again once I start a series I must continue, it is a failing ;)

View full imageFrost Burned by Patricia Briggs. Sooo happy to have the new Patricia Briggs in my sweaty little hands. It must be number 7 in her Mercy Thompson series. It was very good. Lucky number 7. Paranormal urban fantasy.

View full imageThe Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd. Another Young Adult book. It is a take on the Dr. Moreau story. Recommend to the teens. A bit of romance but not much.

View full imageMr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan. Adult fiction, it was very good. Features Google, secret societies and hackers. What more could you ask for in a book!

View full imageThe Vegetable Gardener's Book of Building Projects. I'm getting the itch!

I may get finished one more book before the end of the month, but I can include it in April's list.
I hope everyone is enjoying the challenge. Leave comments if you would like to share your reading with us!
Have a happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment