Friday, March 8, 2013

Big Read 2013- March

Big Read 2013- March; Heather's Reads.
 I thought I would give the link to my goodreads page in case anyone is following along there. www.goodreads.com/user/show/8689699-heather

Roar and Liv (Under the Never Sky, #0.5)Roar and Liv (An Under the Never Sky)# 0.5 in the series.  This is a short prequel to the Under the Never Sky series, it may only be available as an ebook. Tells the story of Roar and Liv before she is sold off by her brother the Blood Lord.

View full imageSpeaking from Among the Bones by Alan Bradley.  This is number 5 in the Flavia de Luce series and I think it is the BEST so far. Love it. And he is a Canadian author. Oh poor Flavia, she seems to be starting puberty and suffering the surges of hormones common to teens.

View full imageUnusual Uses for Olive Oil by Alexander McCall Smith. This is a continuation of the Portuguese Irregular Verbs series. I must say that I have read the series but didn't really like it but this book left me feeling more sympathetic towards Moritz-Maria. Seems weird reading a McCall Smith novel that is set in Germany.

View full imageSong of the Quarkbeast by Jasper Fforde. This is number 2 in the Dragonslayer series. Love Jasper Fforde- I read everything he writes. This is a juvenile book.

That's it for March so far, I have been rereading bits of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. Missing Barrons and Mac..

I have reached 28 books in the 100 book challenge. How are you doing?

Keep Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment